Petitioning The U.S. Congress
U.S. Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. U.S. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the U.S. Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and the U.S. Congress participates with all the other U.S. American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. The U.S. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all U.S. American people do.
4. The U.S. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. U.S. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. The U.S. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the U.S. American people.
6. The U.S. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the U.S. American people.
7. All contracts with past and present U.S. Congressmen/women are null and void effective 3/17/17. The U.S. American people did not make these contracts with the U.S. Congressmen/women.
Important Disclaimer: This petition is written by Daniel A Young
and solely represents his/hers views. Please contact the author for any questions regarding facts or other information in this petition. Anybody can register and start a petition on DailyPetition.com
, please keep in mind this website is only the platform hosting the content.